Should I let my oil pen vaporizer battery fully run out of power before a charge? Yes!
There’s always been some confusion out there about Lithium Batteries, such as that are used in Galactic Oil Pens and other vaporizers. And while there are still debates ranging online, our conclusive testing and feedback from our customers supports the belief that in order to ensure the life of the battery, it is best to let the battery fully run out before recharging, especially on its first use. The good news is, Galactic Oil Pens charge in just a couple of hours, so you barely have to wait! Or buy our affordable Galactic Oil Pen Combo Pack and never miss a beat!
Instructions for Charging Your Galactic Oil Pen Battery
- When the Galactic Oil Pen vaporizer battery is out of power, the red LED lights at the bottom will blink several times as soon as it is inhaled from. It is recommended to let the Galactic Oil Pen vaporizer battery fully run out of power before charging. It is also best to let the battery get a full charge before using.
- Unscrew the cartridge from the battery and screw on the Galactic Oil Pen USB Charger in it place.
- Plug-in the USB charger into a USB port. A red light should turn on, indicating that it is charging.
- It takes a good 2 – 4 hours, minimum, but sometimes even sooner, for a full charge. When the charge is done, the red LED lights on the bottom of the Galactic Oil Pen vaporizer battery will blink several times and the USB charger light will turn green to let you know it is done charging.
- Unplug the USB charger from the USB port
- Unscrew the USB charger from the battery.