FAQs for Galactic Vapes™ Products
How do I use the Galactic Oil Pen™?
See the Usage Instructions tab on the Galactic Oil Pen™ Product Page. If you don’t want to go there, just read here:
- Make sure the Galactic Oil Pen vaporizer battery is charged. Make sure the battery’s contact head is clean of debris.
- Screw on a filled Galactic Oil Pen Cartridge. Make sure its contact head is clean and plush with the outer ring.
- Simply inhale from the mouthpiece for up to the length of time the red LED lights stay on and blink (5-6 sec) or take smaller, shorter puffs as needed.
- The Galactic Oil Pen vaporizer is designed to perfectly vaporize the liquid for up to 5 – 6 seconds and will automatically time-out in order not to overheat the liquid. It is recommend to keep the Galactic Oil Pen vaporizer tilted down so liquid so that the wick is absorbing the liquid. Also, avoid covering the air vents with your fingers to allow for proper air flow.
More specifically, how do I use the cartridge?
- Gently pull off the mouthpiece with one hand while holding the cartridge firmly on both sides. Set it aside.
- Remove the rubber plug from the opening at the top of the cartridge and set it aside.
- For best results, insert a properly sized tip dispenser or included filling adapter fully inside the cartridge before injecting or filling with eJuice.
- Fill or inject eJuice or oil into the cartridge. (If first time use, please see “Priming” below.)
- Replace the rubber plug into the opening at the top of the cartridge.
- Wipe off any extra liquid from around the opening and snap the mouthpiece back on.
- If storing for later use, leave the storage cap on to prevent leaks. Otherwise, remove and use.
- For best results, make sure your eJuice or oil is at room temperature or warmer before filling.
- If using a brand new cartridge, only fill with a small amount of eJuice (just until the wick is covered) and let it soak into the wick for a few minutes. (In case of problems, not much will be wasted)
- Hold the cartridge between your palms for 2 – 3 minutes to warm up the contents, or for best results, using a hair dryer set to LOW heat, blow on the cartridge while spinning it to warm up the contents.
- Once contents are warm, remove the storage cap if one exists, and take about 10 stong drags on the cartridge only. You should be able to taste the flavor of the contents.
- Attach the cartridge to the battery and try it. If not optimum, repeat steps 3 – 4. If good, fill as needed.
Note: The amount of liquid will appear smaller after a few uses. This is normal as the wick soaks up some of the liquid initially and some is pulled into the atomizer unit.
How do I refill the Galactic Oil Pen Cartridge™?
See the Usage Instructions tab on the Galactic Oil Pen Cartridge ™ Product Page.
How long will my battery last?
Typically, the battery is good for about 300 puffs.
How long does it take to charge the battery?
- When the Galactic Oil Pen vaporizer battery is out of power, the red LED lights at the bottom will blink several times as soon as it is inhaled from. It is recommended to let the Galactic Oil Pen vaporizer battery fully run out of power before charging. It is also best to let the battery get a full charge before using.
- Unscrew the cartridge from the battery and screw on the Galactic Oil Pen USB Charger in it place.
- Plug-in the USB charger into a USB port. A red light should turn on, indicating that it is charging.
- It takes a good 2 – 4 hours, minimum, but sometimes even sooner, for a full charge. When the charge is done, the red LED lights on the bottom of the Galactic Oil Pen vaporizer battery will blink several times and the USB charger light will turn green to let you know it is done charging.
- Unplug the USB charger from the USB port
- Unscrew the USB charger from the battery.
How many recharges does the battery take?
Typically, the battery used with the Galactic Oil Pen™ lasts for 300 charges.
What type of liquid can I use with the Galactic Oil Pen™?
Our buttonless vape pen, the Galactic Oil Pen™ can use oil or eJuice, eLiquid, eHookah oil, concentrates, and O2 oils.
Can I use dry products with the Galactic Oil Pen™?
No, our pen is designed to use liquids.
How does the vaporizer pen actually work?
What kind of maintenance do I need to perform?
- Keep contact heads on both the battery and cartridge clean and dry. Make sure the contact head on the cartridge is plush with the outer ring so that it fully contacts the battery contact head.
- Do not store in extreme heat or cold. Like all batteries, they may experience expansion and contraction due to extreme conditions.
- Replace cartridges as often as needed. Dirty cartridges and wicks can cause rapid battery loss and less than expected results. If the eJuice loses flavor and tastes less than desired, or if it is difficult to inhale from, it is probably time to replace it. To replace, simply unscrew the old and screw on the new one.
- To clean the inside of the Galactic Oil Pen cartridge mouthpiece, you can use non-toxic home cleaning products like rubbing alcohol. Please allow time for adequate drying.
What if I have problems with my pen, battery, or both?
You can start by reading our oil pen vape tips post. If that doesn’t help, you can diagnose your issue. If that still isn’t helping, please raise a support ticket with us. We’ll do our best to help you. If that doesn’t work, you can fill out a warranty request form which can be found on our Returns, Refunds, and Warranty Policy page. If you’re too lazy to sift through that (TL;dr), you can just fill out a warranty request form (you must be logged in).
What if I love your products so much that I want to praise them, praise you, both, and/or become a reseller?
What if I don’t want to go through the trouble of filling out a from to become a reseller – I’m just looking to make a bulk or wholesale order for your Galactic Vape Oil Pen™ and associated products?
That’s fine, too. Just drop us a note and we can discuss wholesale pricing. If you have purchased through our website and have an account, please log in first and select the drop down Request Warranty from the menu at the top of site. There you can find your order history and choose the product you would like to request a warranty for.