The Galactic Oil Pen Cartridge™ is made for use with the Galactic Oil Pen™.
(NOTE: These will NOT work with the Galactic Vape 2.0™, but some of our customers have reported tested them with the Galactic Grip™ Vape and having positive results.)
Notes for First Time Use
– For best results, If using a brand new cartridge, only fill with a small amount of eJuice or oil extract (just until the wick is covered) and let it soak into the wick for a few minutes. This is so you get a clean tasty hit the first time. And to make sure there is no defect before filling up the cartridge.
– The amount of liquid will appear smaller after a few minutes. This is normal as the wick soaks up some of the liquid initially.
– Always try to store upright if possible, in order to prevent any liquid leaking back into the air vents and to preserve the life of the cartridge.
Filling the Galactic Oil Pen Cartridge
1. (Optional) Unscrew the Galactic Oil Pen Cartridge from the Galactic Oil Pen battery.
2. Gently pull off the mouthpiece with one hand while holding the cartridge firmly on both sides and set it aside.
3. Remove the rubber cap from the hole at the top of the cartridge and set it aside.
4. For best results, insert a properly sized tip or one with a rubber nipple extender fully inside the cartridge before injecting or filling with eJuice or oil extract.
5. Fill or inject eJuice or oil extract into the cartridge. If first time use, please see the notes above.
6. Replace the rubber cap into the hole at the top of the cartridge.
7. Wipe off any extra liquid from around the opening.
8. Snap the mouthpiece back onto the top of the cartridge.
9. If unscrewed from the Galactic Oil Pen battery, screw back on firmly but not too tight.