Notes for First Time Use
– For best results, If using a brand new cartridge, only fill with a small amount of eJuice (just until the wick is covered) and let it soak into the wick for a few minutes. This is so you get a clean tasty hit the first time. And to make sure there is no defect before filling up the cartridge.
– The amount of liquid will appear smaller after a few minutes. This is normal as the wick soaks up some of the liquid initially.
– Always try to store upright if possible, in order to prevent any liquid leaking back into the air vents and to preserve the life of the cartridge.
Filling the Galactic Oil Pen Cartridge
1. (Optional) Unscrew the Galactic Oil Pen Cartridge from the Galactic Oil Pen battery.
2. Gently pull off the mouthpiece with one hand while holding the cartridge firmly on both sides and set it aside.
3. Remove the rubber cap from the hole at the top of the cartridge and set it aside.
4. For best results, insert a properly sized tip or one with a rubber nipple extender fully inside the cartridge before injecting or filling with eJuice.
5. Fill or inject eJuice into the cartridge. If first time use, please see the notes above.
6. Replace the rubber cap into the hole at the top of the cartridge.
7. Wipe off any extra liquid from around the opening.
8. Snap the mouthpiece back onto the top of the cartridge.
9. If unscrewed from the Galactic Oil Pen battery, screw back on firmly but not too tight.
1. Make sure the Galactic Oil Pen vaporizer battery is charged. Attach a filled Galactic Oil Pen Cartridge.
2. Using: Simply inhale from the mouthpiece for up to the length of time the red LED lights stay on and blink (5-6 seconds). The Galactic Oil Pen vaporizer is designed to perfectly vaporize the liquid for up to 5 – 6 seconds and will automatically time-out in order not to overheat the liquid. It is recommend to keep the Galactic Oil Pen vaporizer tilted down so liquid doesn’t run into the air vents but mainly so that the wick is absorbing the liquid.
1. When the Galactic Oil Pen vaporizer battery is out of power, the red LED lights at the bottom will blink several times as soon as it is inhaled from. It is recommended to let the Galactic Oil Pen vaporizer battery fully run out of power before charging. It is also best to let the battery get a full charge before using.
2. Unscrew the cartridge from the battery and screw on the Galactic Oil Pen USB Charger in it place.
3. Plug-in the USB charger into a USB port. A red light should turn on, indicating that it is charging.
4. It takes a good 3 – 5 hours, minimum, but sometimes even sooner, for a full charge. When the charge is done, the red LED lights on the bottom of the Galactic Oil Pen vaporizer battery will blink several times and the USB charger light will turn green to let you know it is done charging.
5. Unplug the USB charger from the USB port
6. Unscrew the USB charger from the battery.
1. Do not store in extreme heat or cold. Like all batteries, they may experience expansion and contraction due to extreme conditions.
2. Replace cartridges as often as needed. Dirty cartridges and wicks can cause rapid battery loss and less than expected results. If the eJuice loses flavor and tastes less than desired, or if it is difficult to inhale from, it is probably time to replace it.
3. To replace a cartridge, simply unscrew the old one and screw on the new one.
4. To clean the inside of the Galactic Oil Pen vaporizer mouthpiece, you can use non-toxic home cleaning products like rubbing alcohol. Please allow time for adequate drying.